Samples submitted for clinical and forensic testing are retained for two and six weeks respectively. You can arrange for your sample to be returned, too.
Requesting Sample to be Returned at Time of Submission
« Return to Sample Submissions
- You will need to submit a written request to have the sample returned.
- Submit the written request at the time of submission, if possible.
- Request must include contact information, destination address and phone number in the request.
- Fees for returns vary by sample, as does shipping. The amount will be calculated and you will be billed.
- To request a sample to be returned, after it has been submitted for testing, please call us first to verify availability of the sample and obtain instructions on where to send your written request.