NMS Labs offers superior esoteric and diagnostic testing for children. When choosing NMS Labs for your pediatric testing, you can expect:
- A broad pediatric toxicology test menu, including tests for drugs used in the treatment of ADD and ADHD, Antidepressants, Anticonvulsants, Immunosuppressants, Abused Drugs, Poisons and Metals.
- New tests to detect the levels of recently approved prescription drugs, helpful when information on efficacy and dosing is unavailable.
- Extremely sensitive testing methods utilized, as is required for children.
- Innovative technologies that allow for smaller sample sizes and only one specimen for multiple tests.
- Toxicology testing that can help in the differential diagnosis of diseases.
- Access to scientific experts to provide testing insights and discuss specific cases.
- Continuous R&D investment.
With over 2,500 overall tests to select from, NMS Labs is well equipped to handle all your esoteric testing needs. Below is a partial list of some of our most common tests offered for the pediatric patient.
- Meconium Drug Screen
- Poison and Metals
- Common Rx & Over-the-Counter Drugs
- Abused Drugs
- Neurological Medications
- Other Testing
Call us or email NMS Labs today to talk about your specific testing needs. « Return to Clinical Services