Enhancing Healthcare Through Specialized Services
NMS Labs is the nation’s premier independent provider of laboratory testing services, specializing in clinical toxicology and other vitally important areas of esoteric diagnostics testing. These outstanding services can help enhance your diagnosis, care, and even your patient’s treatment.
With prescription and illicit drug use on the rise in the United States, high-quality clinical and toxicology testing from NMS Labs will help hospitals effectively and efficiently manage patients. High-complexity and LC-MS/MS confirmatory services require significant capital investment and scientific expertise and are typically not performed in high volumes in a hospital laboratory.
Benefits of Outsourcing Clinical and Toxicology Testing Services
- Hospital laboratories can focus on the clinical assays that require a fast-turnaround time to improve patients’ clinical outcomes
- Retain control over test menu and utilization
- Hospitals can continue to focus on outreach services
- Maintain clinical satisfaction with access to professional consultative services in laboratory medicine
- Maintain or improve cost efficiency with focus on clinical tests that make a difference
NMS Labs offers a wide range of diagnostic tests and expertise, with a focus toward specialty areas such as:
- Prescription Drugs
- OTC drugs
- Drugs of Abuse
- Novel Psychoactive Substances
- Poisons and metals
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- Endocrine Disruptors
- Pediatric testing
To learn more contact us at 1-866-522-2206 / CSTIQ@nmslabs.com
We utilize state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies such as LC-MS/MS, ICP/MS, cell-based assays, and the highest quality instrumentation available.
Our capabilities cover unique sample types, including tissues and all biological fluids.
Partner with NMS Labs Today
With NMS Labs as your partner, you can keep your trial moving forward cost effectively and more efficiently.
Call 1-866-522-2206 or email us at email@example.com any time to connect with one of our highly respected board-certified clinical chemists and toxicologists about your current or upcoming trial.