- Cannabis Plant Testing Webinar: Private, Forensic, and Public Health Laboratory…
Hosted by the Association of Public Health Laboratories (APHL) on August 25, 2020. Webinar speakers will describe forensic and public health laboratory approaches to cannabis plant testing for THC to increase understanding and collaboration between such laboratories, including instrumentation, methods, resources, and standard operating procedures.
Representing NMS Labs is Dr. Barry Logan, Senior Vice President of Forensic Sciences and Chief Scientist.
- Is it Hemp or Marijuana? Deciphering the Science and the Law
Available On Demand
- Kratom and Mitragynine in Forensic Casework
Presented at the 2020 Online Forensic Symposium: Current Trends in Forensic Toxicology
- The Role of Private Laboratories in Forensic Science
Presentation from NIST, June 19, 2019
- NMS Labs Center for Innovation - Designer Drugs Initiative
- Increasing the scope of analytical detection with LC/TOF/QTOF at NMS Labs